I'm a F**cking Celebrity
In our narcisistic society everybody want's their 15 seconds of fame! While we obsess over ourselves and seek fame, we fail to see whats in front of us. Is Facebook the ultimate Vanity vehicle?
- Have you ever googled yourself?
- Do you write useless crap about yourself on Twitter and Facebook?
- Does your digital camera go everywhere with you?
- Do you ever interrupt a conversation with an actual human to check your text messages?
- Do you have a Youtube channel?
- Do you ever drop the names of the famous people you know?
- Are you someone important because a lot of people know who you are?
- Does your fame give you a sense of power?
- Are you always on the VIP list?
You might be a Fucking Celebrity! This song is for you!
Friendly Addiction (Chasing the A.M.)
Our addiction to the collection of "friends" is counter productive much like an addiction to drugs or alcohol. Don't believe it? Denial is the first sign of addiction!
- Do you ever write on someone's wall that you don't even know, yet in public you shy away from direct conversations with strangers?
- Are you constantly on your phone and try avoid real human to human interactions with the exception of taking the phone away from your ear long enough to order a latte?
- How many of the "Friends" on Facebook would you call in an emergency? Less than 10?
- Have you ever added a Friend to your Facebook that you don't even know?
You might have a Friendly Addiction. This song is for you!
"We shouldn't be friends, that way we can always be friendly!"